I have been awful when it comes to blogging over the last few months and I can only apologise – if you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen my Instastory apology this morning – if not, you should definitely do so by clicking here!
All I can say is I was honest when I created this blog and named it The Unbalancing Act because this is a key example of a time when I am completely unbalanced. Trying to work, run a home and family, start a side hustle, have quality time for myself and with my family, blog, run social media accounts and manage my mental health just isn’t possible all of the time. Sometime’s things have to slide and I accept that – I just need you guys to accept that and stick with me anyways.
So in light of this, I have decided to try and do Blogtober – I haven’t planned it and I decided this literally today so it might not work or it might be terrible but I’m going to try and see what happens.
With that in mind, here is a general idea of what to expect over October – these titles aren’t set in stone:
- The Plan
- What October means to me
- My Autumn Essentials
- Mental Health & Exercise – my gym routine
- Autumn activities that could improve your mood
- The real reason why I don’t have a bucket list or life insurance
- Starting a side hustle – the struggle is real
- All about books: loved, loving and to be loved
- If I could be anywhere in Autumn…
- Halloween alternatives for families
- What to do in London this October half-term?
- Autumn/Winter Natural Hair Care
- Favourite Instagram accounts right now
- Things that make me smile – even on a bad day
- If I won the lottery…
- My favourite autumn dinner recipe
- Apps I use every day for everything!
- A list of things my anxiety makes me reconsider
- Smells like Autumn…
- A day in the life of me
- Goals & hopes for the last quarter of the year
- The best places to read a book
- Mental Health: Handling darker mornings/evenings
- Things to with kids on a rainy day
- How to manage everybody’s expectations at Christmas (including your own!)
- Things I am thankful for
- My favourite seasonal ingredient & 5 baking recipes
- Surviving Autumn & Winter
- I Love Me Because…: Love yourself challenge!
- Meal plan for kids, chosen by the kids
- Blogtober – friend or foe?
Stay following and hopefully, I won’t disappoint! Roll on tomorrow…
Follow me on Instagram or Pinterest for inspiration, information, motivation, therapy updates and general life living with mental health problems!