***This page contains affiliate links. This means, at no additional cost to you, if you click through and purchase I will earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello May! Seeing the 1st May has brought a lot of excitement into our house. We are going on holiday in 19 days, there’s 2 bank holidays in this month (I’ll be on holiday for one of them) and the weather should slowly have more sunny days (please Lord!).
I’m feeling hopeful that May will be a bright month which normally see’s an improvement in my general mood as I can’t wait to get out into the sunshine.
I’m a very… versatile person so the lists below might confuse some but be great inspiration for others! This month, I’m loving the following and taking it into May with me as a favourite:
- Monopoly by Ariana Grande
- Nah Mad (Ova Nuh Gyal) by Munga Honorable
- Vossi Bop by Stormzy
- Grateful by Mahalia
- HD by Shanti Force and Big Zeeks
- V.S.O.P. by Popcaan
- Different Strokes by MIST and Lotto Ash
- Just For Me by Kirk Franklin (gospel)
- Boasty by Wiley ft Stefflon Don, Sean Paul and my Husband Idris Elba
- Mixer by Amber Mark
Podcasts (can all be found on Spotify)
- Exciting Emails: The Podcast
- How Married Are You?
- Jesus and Jollof
- Righteous and Ratchet
- Dope Black Dads
Books (that I’m hoping to read this month)
- “Trust the timing of your life”
- “Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn”
- “Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace”
- “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it”
- Focus T25 which is from Beach Body with Shaun T from Insanity as the instructor. 25 minutes a day of fierce workouts which follow a schedule and have 3 different levels – Alpha, Beta and Gamma. I’m still on Alpha but you have to start somewhere!
- I’m going to carry on posting a general post on Thursday, will do a Talking Therapy Tuesday whenever I have therapy (I haven’t for the last 2 weeks) but I am reconsidering the Sunday post as I’m not sure it’s what my blog needs right now.
What are you looking forward to this month? Let me know in the comments and follow me on BlogLovin so you never miss a post!