In an effort to read more blogs, be more interactive and just to shed some light on other bloggers as well as myself I decided to start a Post of the Week post with a “certificate” for my favourite post and a list of other posts I enjoyed reading this week!
To get this series started, this weeks Post of the Week goes to…
This post made me feel. Everything that was written down was so raw but still something so relatable. My baths are the time I use to relax, unwind, destress and cry if I need to. I’m always rubbing my sore feet in the hot water and noticing all my little flaws that make me, me. Loved this post on a level that resounded within my soul.
Other post’s I read this week and really enjoyed are:
- Maybe I’m Not That Girl – Of A Glasglow Girl
- Can You Really Be Friends With Your Ex? – The Thought Journal
- Top 10 Tasks I Will Avoid Doing – Make Erin Over
- 9 Types Of Bloggers & What I’ve Learnt from Them – Vix Meldrew
- The A to Z of Me – Northumberland Mam
- What Does It Mean to Be “Good Enough”? – Ruth In Revolt
- How I Switch Off From Being Mum – Just The Three Of Us
- Ultimate Social Media Calendar – Anne Smiles
And that’s it for this week guys! Keep writing, keep inspiring, keep doing you!
What posts stayedin your mind this week or inspired you? Drop me a comment below or let me know on Twitter!