This week, I’ve been all about promoting mental health awareness, good vibes and living for Friday!
This weeks Post of the Week goes to The Fit Writer for her post on Mental Health mobile apps…
This post made me happy because you can never have too many good apps to help your mental health and there are different apps that will work for different people so I am all about myself and others finding something new – it’s self care guys!
Other post’s I read this week and really enjoyed are:
- When Life Knows Better by Do Five Things A Day
- How I Fell Back In Love With Blogging by Lauren Victoria
- Breast Cancer Scare: My Lessons Learned by Lyric $imone
- Things I Have Always Wanted In My Home by Northumberland Mam
- Please Make Sure Your Aunties and Uncles Know It’s Caesar Salad Dressing and Other Stuff to Keep the Rest of Us Alive by Panama Jackson on Very Smart Brotha’s
And that’s it for this week guys! Keep writing, keep inspiring, keep doing you!
What posts stayed in your mind this week or inspired you? Drop me a comment below or let me know on Twitter!