As a part of my resolution for the year, I want to get into the habit of finding 5 things that made my week or that I recommend – a small reminder to be thankful, grateful, or just to smile when I don’t feel like smiling.
This week on my #SatisfiedSunday list is:
- Hot chocolate because it is getting colder outside and nothing beats a hot chocolate to shake off that chill. I have mine with caramel, hazelnut or vanilla syrup and always just a small/regular size with no cream or marshmallows. If I’m feeling frugal, I just use the Aero or Galaxy instant powder, add a trickle of milk and a dash of sugar and I’m good to go.
- The “5 Top R&B Female Artists” playlist Mr.A and I put together one night on Spotify which I could listen to pretty much every day. Our top 5 artists were Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Mary J Blige, Aaliyah (although Spotify doesn’t have her best album available which sucks) and Mariah Carey (in her earlier years). We chose 2 albums we thought were there best and put them on the playlist. You can listen to it here.
- Finding out Master 4 learnt how to ride his bike without stabilisers on Thursday – even though I was at work and Mr.A didn’t get to film it for me, I’m super proud as it’s only the second time he tried and he got so upset and frustrated on the first try!
- M&S Roast Chicken Sandwiches. I am one of those rare humans who don’t like mayonnaise even slightly and finding a sandwich in a shop that I can actually eat is HARD. To date, I have found 3 sandwiches in some Tesco’s and this sandwich in most M&S’s which has been my go to for years now. It has a lovely yoghurt dressing to ensure you aren’t chocking down dry bread and plain chicken and it just works.
- Mr.A being the lovely man that he is, when I was super tired on Wednesday night and had finished in the bath and wanted to just go to bed, he creamed my body for me for no purpose other than to help me, care for me and let me get some sleep. That was nice. Thanks Mr.A (who doesn’t read this blog but just in case he ever does)
So that’s my five for the week. What has happened for you this week that you are grateful for or just put a smile on your face?
Drop me a comment below or Get @ me on Twitter!